a flood of hope (+humor) blog subscription
- Shifting Out of Neutral: Driving The Future
- I dislike conflict. I avoid drama. Historically, my goal has been to keep everyone...
- Light It Up: The Winter Solstice
- I know it's holiday season and we're all mad busy so I'll make this short. Today is the Winter...
- The Truth. The Whole Truth. Nothing But The Truth.
- Greetings Dear Friends, I am not about politics. I am about people. Though in the end...
- The Lifeboat Moment: What Will You Save?
- In everyone's life there will come a time when we need to get into the lifeboat. This moment...
- 10 Things I Used To Do that I (Mostly) Don’t Anymore
- I don't think I'll ever be finished figuring out how to improve my life. And at 47, I still...
- Re Words + Rewards
- The English language is rife with clues pointing us toward not only our ability to go back and...
- Just The Facts, Ma’am
- Human beings are natural story tellers. In fact, I would wager it was our first intangible art...
- How To Really Fight Fire: Loving The Unlovable
- As the world seems to be dragging into ever increasing darkness, With more mass terror,...
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts: A Paranormal Decoder + Pocket Guide
- In honor of the Halloween season, where we symbolically confront our personal and cultural...
- The Wait is Over!
- [caption id="attachment_2475" align="alignright" width="272"] Will these ships ever come...
- favorite words
- hall monitor
- Mother Theresa
- new year
- social media
Tags6th sense 2011 a flood of hope (+ humor) alexandra hope flood anger blog children christmas deepak chopra family fear george bailey ghost globe god grace gratitude healing hope humor inspiration intuition intuitive jason stratham lessons life light list love luna lovegood magic perception philosophy politics power presence shift soul spirituality story summer teacher tiny buddha tinybuddha.com. contributor zen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Greetings Darling Subscribers! I am excited to share my second guest post on tinybuddha.com. It’s a wonderful site and I am delighted to be able to contribute to it. Here is the link to my post. 🙂 http://tinybuddha.com/blog/live-a-big-life-shift-from-why-me-to-why/ I look … Continue reading
Here is my guest post on tinybuddha.com about how I began to develop gratitude during the most difficult time in my life: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/find-happiness-through-gratitude-even-when-times-are-tough/ Thanks for reading, sharing, and commenting! Love, Alix
It should really come as no surprise that It’s a Wonderful Life is not only my favorite holiday movie, but one of my favorite movies of all time. The story of the utterly decent George Bailey and his delayed dreams … Continue reading
A fellow blogger reached out to me recently to say that he feels that hope can not co-exist with peace, because if you are hopeful, you’re so future-oriented that you risk missing the preciousness of the present. His notion, therefore, … Continue reading
Originally posted on December 8th, 2010 Hi Friends. There are many misconceptions about hope that are in serious need of clarification — if not illumination. So let’s get to it. 1.) As the title of this post states: hope is … Continue reading
Originally posted on October 4th, 2010 Scarlett O’Hara was all about Scarlett O’Hara. She was selfish, spoiled, scheming, and worst of all, a slave owner. Gorgeous and resourceful, she would stop at nothing to get what she wanted. Scarlett may … Continue reading