a flood of hope (+humor) blog subscription
- Oops! Drafts Happen!
- Greetings All, Please disregard the previous post that landed in your inbox...
- Shifting Out of Neutral: Driving The Future
- I dislike conflict. I avoid drama. Historically, my goal has been to keep everyone...
- Light It Up: The Winter Solstice
- I know it's holiday season and we're all mad busy so I'll make this short. Today is the Winter...
- The Truth. The Whole Truth. Nothing But The Truth.
- Greetings Dear Friends, I am not about politics. I am about people. Though in the end...
- The Lifeboat Moment: What Will You Save?
- In everyone's life there will come a time when we need to get into the lifeboat. This moment...
- 10 Things I Used To Do that I (Mostly) Don’t Anymore
- I don't think I'll ever be finished figuring out how to improve my life. And at 47, I still...
- Re Words + Rewards
- The English language is rife with clues pointing us toward not only our ability to go back and...
- Just The Facts, Ma’am
- Human beings are natural story tellers. In fact, I would wager it was our first intangible art...
- How To Really Fight Fire: Loving The Unlovable
- As the world seems to be dragging into ever increasing darkness, With more mass terror,...
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts: A Paranormal Decoder + Pocket Guide
- In honor of the Halloween season, where we symbolically confront our personal and cultural...
- favorite words
- hall monitor
- Mother Theresa
- new year
- social media
Tags6th sense 2011 a flood of hope (+ humor) alexandra hope flood anger blog children christmas deepak chopra family fear george bailey ghost globe god grace gratitude healing hope humor inspiration intuition intuitive jason stratham lessons life light list love luna lovegood magic perception philosophy politics power presence shift soul spirituality story summer teacher tiny buddha tinybuddha.com. contributor zen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: humor
I know it’s holiday season and we’re all mad busy so I’ll make this short. Today is the Winter Solstice. The day where the darkness over-powers the light. Many of us may feel extra tired or worn down; perhaps feeling … Continue reading
I don’t think I’ll ever be finished figuring out how to improve my life.
And at 47, I still don’t think I’ve “peaked” yet… I still feel have time to get it right.
I know this could either be cute or ridiculous (or both) but it’s true.
Of course, “improve” is a relative and strictly personal assessment.
Hi! I am here to remind you that you are here to fulfill a purpose. You have a mission. This is a mission that only you can accomplish. This mission may play out on the main stage, in the rafters, … Continue reading
Wobbly standing on the galactic shoulders of Miss Jane Austen like a knobby-kneed seventh grade cheerleader, I put forth this thought: We, the human race, must sort out a few things about pride in order to finally shed our prejudices, … Continue reading
Developing and practicing our intuition takes focus and trust, but of the two, trust is the key component. Even without focus, our intuition will communicate with us when we need it. It’s whether we trust what it’s telling us that’s … Continue reading