a flood of hope (+humor) blog subscription
- Light It Up: The Winter Solstice
- I know it's holiday season and we're all mad busy so I'll make this short. Today is the Winter...
- The Truth. The Whole Truth. Nothing But The Truth.
- Greetings Dear Friends, I am not about politics. I am about people. Though in the end...
- The Lifeboat Moment: What Will You Save?
- In everyone's life there will come a time when we need to get into the lifeboat. This moment...
- 10 Things I Used To Do that I (Mostly) Don’t Anymore
- I don't think I'll ever be finished figuring out how to improve my life. And at 47, I still...
- Re Words + Rewards
- The English language is rife with clues pointing us toward not only our ability to go back and...
- Just The Facts, Ma’am
- Human beings are natural story tellers. In fact, I would wager it was our first intangible art...
- How To Really Fight Fire: Loving The Unlovable
- As the world seems to be dragging into ever increasing darkness, With more mass terror,...
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts: A Paranormal Decoder + Pocket Guide
- In honor of the Halloween season, where we symbolically confront our personal and cultural...
- The Wait is Over!
- [caption id="attachment_2475" align="alignright" width="272"] Will these ships ever come...
- We Need You! Love, The World
- The title says it all. We, the world, need you! We. Need. You! No matter what...
- favorite words
- hall monitor
- Mother Theresa
- new year
- social media
Tags6th sense 2011 a flood of hope (+ humor) alexandra hope flood anger blog children christmas deepak chopra family fear george bailey ghost globe god grace gratitude healing hope humor inspiration intuition intuitive jason stratham lessons life light list love luna lovegood magic perception philosophy politics power presence shift soul spirituality story summer teacher tiny buddha tinybuddha.com. contributor zen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: blogging
Envy is not a fun feeling to experience.
When I was asked to contribute to a terrific website based out of the United Kingsom called Having Time.com, I knew I wanted to write about this version of green (but not the good kind of green like planetary or juicing). Continue reading
Greetings All! I’ve been thinking how very grateful I am for each and everyone of you. After all, I know how busy we are and how our in-boxes fill up so quickly, it’s hard to make time for extras like, … Continue reading
Bruce Lee I am not, but welcome to the new home of my blog a flood of hope (+humor). My new umbrella site has been under construction for some time, and in turn, so have I. Not only is my … Continue reading
Truth be told, I’ve had what I call a “blog block” since the start of the new year. Now here it is spring and my block still hasn’t cleared. I write about the subject of hope. Humor is a component … Continue reading