a flood of hope (+humor) blog subscription
- Shifting Out of Neutral: Driving The Future
- I dislike conflict. I avoid drama. Historically, my goal has been to keep everyone...
- Light It Up: The Winter Solstice
- I know it's holiday season and we're all mad busy so I'll make this short. Today is the Winter...
- The Truth. The Whole Truth. Nothing But The Truth.
- Greetings Dear Friends, I am not about politics. I am about people. Though in the end...
- The Lifeboat Moment: What Will You Save?
- In everyone's life there will come a time when we need to get into the lifeboat. This moment...
- 10 Things I Used To Do that I (Mostly) Don’t Anymore
- I don't think I'll ever be finished figuring out how to improve my life. And at 47, I still...
- Re Words + Rewards
- The English language is rife with clues pointing us toward not only our ability to go back and...
- Just The Facts, Ma’am
- Human beings are natural story tellers. In fact, I would wager it was our first intangible art...
- How To Really Fight Fire: Loving The Unlovable
- As the world seems to be dragging into ever increasing darkness, With more mass terror,...
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts: A Paranormal Decoder + Pocket Guide
- In honor of the Halloween season, where we symbolically confront our personal and cultural...
- The Wait is Over!
- [caption id="attachment_2475" align="alignright" width="272"] Will these ships ever come...
- favorite words
- hall monitor
- Mother Theresa
- new year
- social media
Tags6th sense 2011 a flood of hope (+ humor) alexandra hope flood anger blog children christmas deepak chopra family fear george bailey ghost globe god grace gratitude healing hope humor inspiration intuition intuitive jason stratham lessons life light list love luna lovegood magic perception philosophy politics power presence shift soul spirituality story summer teacher tiny buddha tinybuddha.com. contributor zen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: new york
I am working to organize my new office on our recently renovated third floor. It’s been slow going. In fact, it looks like a small U-Haul storage facility threw up in here.
I just found a black moleskin notebook in a box from our old house which a few years ago, I used to carry with me everywhere.
Not only and I’m an innate archivist, I am a Junior Varsity record keeper. I think this is an off-shoot of being a writer.
What’s in this notebook?
Well, notes; everything from daily “to dos”like “pick up dog pills” to a five-year plan I wrote in 2007 that I still have one year to complete. Continue reading